
Getting ready for some pumpkin carving.

Lark is braving the slimy pumpkin innards. She carved much of her own pumpkin this year and was very proud of the result.

Tom:-).

Tom working on his masterpiece in secret.

Left to right: My ghost, Lark's jack 'o lantern, Alice's baby pumpkin and Tom's haunted house.

Marianne and Patrick stopped by to say hi. Marianne's helping with Lark's eyeshadow for her gypsy costume. Eyeshadow, and makeup in general, is not my forte.

Close up of Larky Lou.

Lark the gypsy with Alice the lobster on her first Halloween!

My last minute costume. Lark asked me earier in the day what I was going to be and was sad when I told her I wasn't going to be anything. She said she LOVES it when I dress up. Who knew?

We made our annual pilgrimage to St. Paul to trick or treat with the Johnson's. Meredith and I held down the fort with Alice while Matt, Tom, Lark, Jack (left) and Cole (right) went around the neighborhood. A good time was had by all.

Meredith loving up Alice and feeding her some foodles.
Great pics! Love your new haircut!
ReplyDeleteAlice as a lobster is probably the cutest thing I have seen in a while!
ReplyDelete